It is starting to get hotter round these parts (we’ve had a very wet, very cool spring) and I have discovered that I do not have nearly enough hot weather dinner ideas. All during the fall, winter and spring I have devoted one night a week to soups or stews. I need to come up with some nice (preferably no-cook) meals to take the hot stuff’s place. Anybody have any great suggestions?
Here is what we are planning for dinner this week:
- Anna’s Mac & Cheese, Ham, Mixed Veggies, Fruit Plate
- Homemade Pizza, Green Salad, Fruit Plate
- Hoagies, Chips, Dips, Veggies
- Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Breadsticks, Caesar Salad
- Great Big Neighborhood Party (I’m bringing Rolls!)
- Marinated Turkey, Cheesy Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Carrots, Green Salad, Rolls
Be sure to check out Organizing Junkies Round-up of 500+ menu plans for more inspiration on what to make for dinner.