We have decided to allot a certain amount of cash each week. This cash is placed in an envelope on the fridge and when it’s gone it’s gone. If we decide not to use it that week we’ll roll it into the next week (maybe to go out somewhere extra fancy!). Hopefully this will help us save money during this season of our lives.
Here is what we are planning for dinner this week:
- Hot Dogs, Chips, Dip, Carrot Sticks
- Beef Tacos, Tortilla Chips, Salsa, Beans & Rice
- Chicken Pot Pie, Green Salad, Fruit Plate
- Marinated Turkey, Cheesy Potatoes, Mixed Veggies, Rolls
- Chicken Fingers, Pasta Primavera, Fruit/Veggie Tray
- Out to Dinner
- Dinner at Grandma’s
- Apple Sauce
- Cheese & Crackers
- Dried Fruit
Check out Organizing Junkies Round-up of 500+ menu plans for more inspiration on what to make for dinner.