Here is what we are planning for dinner this week:
- Sloppy Joes, Chips, Dip, Carrot Sticks
- Pasta Marinara w/Meat Balls, Caesar Salad, Breadsticks
- Chicken Piccata, Brown Rice, Steamed Carrots & Broccoli
- Pizzadillas, Green Salad, Fruit Plate
- Chicken Fingers, Pasta Primavera, Fruit/Veggie Tray
- Marinated Turkey, Cheesy Potatoes, Mixed Veggies, Rolls
- Dinner at Grandma’s
I’ve also found it really nice to have a listing of possible Breakfast, Lunch and Healthy Snack ideas listed on my fridge (thank you Money Saving Mom). The list is helping to keep us from boredom and from running out to the fast food joints.
Here is my lunch list:
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwiches, Apples
- Quesadillas, Bananas
- Bread & Cheese, Apples
- Baked Potatoes, Salad
- Ham & Cheese Sandwich, Carrots
Check out Organizing Junkies Round-up of 500+ menu plans for more inspiration on what to make for dinner.