I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. One of the best ways to save money is to have a menu plan. Coming up with dinner ideas week after week, although, can get difficult. At our house we have a tendency to get stuck on the same half-dozen meals over and over. No More!
- Monday – Tortillas: Beef Tacos, Beans and Rice, Chips and Salsa
- Tuesday – Easy: Pizza Braid, Green Salad, Fruit Plate
- Wednesday – Pasta: Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, Breadsticks, Caesar Salad
- Thursday – Soup: Tortilla Soup, Fresh Bread, Cheese, Fruit Plate
- Friday – Chicken: Chicken Pot Pie, Green Salad
- Saturday – Beef: Sloppy Joes, Chips, Carrot Sticks, Dip
- Sunday – Nice: Over to Grandma’s